KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7019

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Well done to holders who topped up sub 10c, and a secondary well done to those who held fast during the drop recently. 8 sleeps until trade-wide SYD rollout begins (beyond beta launch to 5000 Bibendum buyers, which is currently underway).

The snow is thick on the mountain in Hobart this morning, and I am needing some pinot to warm the belly in the evenings. Insider Trading Club will be our Winter christmas present this year. Christmas in July, so to speak.

In other news, here is an Australian online + brick and mortar bottle shop focusing exclusively on non-alcoholic beverages.

https://sansdrinks.com.au/

From the founder Irene Falcone (her and D.T. are connected via Linked-In). Her business moves indicate non-alcoholic beverages are popular/gaining popularity:

"This is what disruption (and risk-taking) looks like. This weekend I moved my non-alcoholic bottle shop from the front of my website's pick and pack warehouse to the main street of one of Sydney's busiest locations - 28 Lawrence Street, Freshwater. In a ballsy move, I am also strategically directly opposite a major liquor chain. Sans Drinks is proudly Australia's first 0% alcohol bricks & mortar bottle shop selling hundreds of non-alcoholic wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and barware with an incredible balance of popular and exclusive products.

The store design and fit-out is intentionally a "real life" version of my online superstore - everything from the layout to the bottle tags and signage replicates what you see online atsansdrinks.com.au
    . If you are in the area come and say hi!"
    Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 17/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.