KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7090

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Yes @Tommyhaib that is correct. No sellers from the top 20, and Dean acknowledged (with affection and a sense of humour), the hype/short term erratic plays of a lot of mum and dad investors/retailers recently. He see's the company as oversold and demonstrated confidence in a return to fair value (IE thinks we are below fair value) in the future.

Great webinar. One new bit of info we now have is that we will soon be able to track the number of suppliers on a daily basis, as they will list this figure on the website with daily updates.

Supplier retention has been good, 5% or less churn.

Suppliers in the wings not utilising logistics that will join/are joining for MARKET.

We will have fingers more firmly on the pulse of suppliers/SKU's in near future via Insider Trading Club.

On a separate note, and one that I was glad to see clarified, there will be no consumer-facing B2C website from WineDepot. Rather, the B2C is exclusively via third party platforms/channels (Ebay, Vivino etc, more to come). Previously I had wondered if they would also have their own site/platform for B2C, but it does make sense that they will not be doing that.

Dean spoke well as always, tackled a few questions from the giga-list, and may address future questions via another avenue.
    Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 20/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.