KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7197

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Sorry TT, I really want your objective research if that's the only avenue for me access that info....which sorry to disappoint it is not.

You made it clear that you've sold the majority of your stake prior to a 29/04 post, who knows if that's right or wrong as this is an anonymous forum anyway. Sum up the arguments of your posts though and there's a very consistent tone which others have also detected. I couldn't care less if you hold or not since what bothers me is the continued manner in which you post as a "supposed holder". And if like with prior engagements with you things will be misinterpret again, let me be clear that I welcome and invite objective contrarian or critical posts by holders to help flush out blind spots.

But I am a bit tired of your supposed 'i hold but am super critical for the benefit of everyone and want to help avoid group think' posturing and then ensure many of your comments have at least one major put down in it, like the Spotify comment or comment on availability of beer on the Market site. The Spotify comment btw isn't even applicable or correct when you think thru it, but I know this is again being presumptuous on my part as to you being able to comparatively think this one through. Re some items being sold out...yeah, you are correct: the company probably lied about it and put it on there for sh*ts and giggles. Or maybe it really is sold out since the site has been up and running for a while. Critical thinking skills may be needed to sort through that one.

Please go on about your insights and expertise etc for the benefit of everyone. We've already clearly established were the boundaries of that lie and I am sure anyone will consider that accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.