KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7537

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Thanks TT.

Have looked into shopify order numbers myself to confirm your observation. Order numbers start at #1001 and are auto-generated in a continuous sequence. You cannot change this system but you can add a custom prefix i.e. #01-1001.

From your screenshot here it does not look like WD have added a prefix.

This all but confirms b2b take up in sydney has been incredibly weak. It's also interesting that your first order was 1070, implying that 70 orders had been placed by 25th May. I presume this includes the Aplha testers who made small orders.

So our question now is - why is take up so slow? The incentives are there - $200 free booze. Is it a marketing issue? A lack of SKUs?

Dean has some questions to answer. A fully dedicated fleet delivering 12 orders in 2 weeks. Oh boy.

Another observation is that you are incredibly privy to market sensitive information via the order number system. That is really poor form on Shopify's account.

I'm still holding - I want to see how this month goes and I still believe fundamentally this company has potential. But I am not as happy today as I was this time 3 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.