KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7546

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Could someone correct me if I'm wrong but am i correct in saying that it doesn't matter how many wineries and their SKUs we have signed up to the WD platform as to what is listed on MARKET. Is it correct that the only SKUs listed on the MARKET site are the ones that are physically sitting in the local distribution centre?
    MARKET won't really take off if we only have a few hundred SKUs from small wineries that no one has heard of, regardless of how much cheaper the price is. We really need some more big names to jump on board in my opinion. I know MARKET is barely out of its shell but we need to get cracking! Maybe im being too impatient and expecting too much too soon.
    Perhaps more needs to be done to encourage the wineries that are signed up to get more of their stock into the depots perhaps lower storage fees etc i don't know.
    I'm shifting my sentiment to hold for now. Although im still optimistic long term, if the coming couple of monthly updates don't show a substantial lift in cases shipped/cases per order from B2B I honestly think we're in for a bumpy ride and could fall further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.