KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7559

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    It's always been a great community on this stock, and if you have a genuine question or concern there's always someone else who knows the answer willing to help you out, or "spoon feed" u haha!
    Apologies too guys I changed jobs last week (depending on what part of the country your in u may of seen Pindan on the news, my previous employer) and have not had the spare time at work to sit on my phone like i used to boohoo! I missed a couple of days out of the threads which is rare, and only just realised that the low SKU thing had just been talked about the other day.
    Appreciate all your recent posts also, always good to get reminded of what got me here in the first place. Agree with DT in relation to getting this right the first time, as for sure we will only get one chance at MARKET.
    I've taken a chill pill now, all is good! Just wish this dam insider club would start so i can stock up some reds its finally kicking into winter here now and im bloody thirsty!! Sorry im being impatient again hahaha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.