KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7597

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    redgreenredYep so thats a way to think about it, but of course economics and especially forecasted earnings / valuations is extremely dynamic. Very Very Very big assumption that if interest rates increase then so will the free rate of return and as a result real yield. Most common thinking now is that yes, payable interest rates will increase, but real yield will unfortunately not be following- why that is, I can only assume the amount of money having been printed wouldnt be condusive to the need to pay out high rates for the lending of someone's funds. But payable rates will increase to keep up with price parity etc etc. Something else to keep in mind is that tech is extremely fragile to inflation in a way that consumer discretionary isnt. why? since tech expecailly small tech doesnt really have much in the way of pricing power. Ie coke increases their price to match 5% infaltion, no worries. where as if DW8 did, there would be a flight of customers. This is why for the past few months we've seen a move from small cap to large cap and tech to value. albeit ndq ATH last night.The reason I like this stock so much, if you are interested, is that were starting from a very low base, and from my calcs, our rate of growth should outpace inflation. lemme know what you think, happy to discuss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.