KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Some of these posts are becoming rather tedious. Key concept :...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Some of these posts are becoming rather tedious. Key concept : we breakeven / begin profitability at 50k cases per month. were at ~25k and growing at ~400% YOY. Reduce it to 200% as growth slows to make this a conservative calc. If we grow at 200% YOY, at what point will we achieve 50k cases? This has also discounted any revenue from B2B B2C Liquidity & only accounts for logistics. This is just one piece of information amongst a plethora that you should consider, its just the one i found the most interesting.

If u are underwater and have a long term plan, please relax, be patient. this by ATO defnition a small business with sub 50m rev, so things take time, to add- DT is making sure everything runs smoothly by not overloading the system. Yeah it sucks we've lost 80% MC, but pls chill. I have not sold a single unit no matter how many units you believe I own, and i also believe none of the other larger holdings have relinquished their shares. What you need to also consider is that we have ~ 1.7B shares available, this entire drawdown has seen what? 200-300m shares transacted? What of the other 1.4 billion shares... held. Dont follow the dumb money, its so glaringly obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.