KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-7760

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Final tid bit I would like to share with you my friends, and I appologize for overwhelming the thread tonight, but I feel it should be shared with the less experienced members of our cohort.

All things considered, I think we can all agree that DW8 should be a PE ( private equity) play. This company shouldnt really be listed on the open market as the business isnt mature enough for a typical IPO.

This dictates how we should treat it. Now for those of you who have not yet been involved with PE, typically you are issued with stocks in a company, and they sit in your holding for the lenght of your investment horizon. The only information you have during this period are the price at which the stocks were purchased and the fundementals of how the business is tracking- revenue growth etc. There is no second by second ticker symbol with an assosciated price telling us how shit our investment has become at each waking hour (during market hours). This is how I have been / how I will continue to treat this play. Now unfortunately for those who have not been baptised by fire / the markets, DW8 has a ticker.

So, unless you are a trader, and i suspect most of you are investors, then I would try as hard as possible to not be persuaded by the ticker to make any stupid decisions. * insert pretty much any buffet or lynch quote*//

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.