KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

There appears to be so many 'what if's' or people just making...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    There appears to be so many 'what if's' or people just making stuff up now.

This post is about how DW8 helping the wine industry.

From a winemaker: DW8 have created the an easy option. I don't need a flash website, I don't need to check orders every morning. I don't have to detail with IT issues. I don't need to fill orders or the logistics behind transport/sending individual cases to an address. I don't even have to print anything. I don't need to deal with couriers or the post office. I just send my wine to DW8 and they do the rest. They also give me the opportunity to gain new customers.

From a restaurant: I have 20 wines on my wine list. That actually means dealing with 7 wholesalers, 7 invoices, 7 due dates, 7 deliveries, 7 credit applications. This enables me to have one but still giving me the option of many wines and great wines. From the small winemaker in the Barossa who only producers 200 cases, to the the large wineries that produce 1000's.

The stock market goes up and down. Fundamentals haven't changed. The problem is people went way too high, way too early and now everyone is looking for excuses or wants to blame something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.