KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

You beat me to it :) Just because suppliers in total have 5,000...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    You beat me to it Just because suppliers in total have 5,000 SKUs (i.e. the sum of every product they have regardless if its available for broader sale) doesn't mean they will list each on Market as that means stocking each in WD's warehouse which may not be feasible for a variety of reasons on the suppliers side, hence they make they choice what to list. For example, if a vineyard has 2-3 SKUs that they primarily sell to one client or a wine club those SKUs would not be listed. That decision is down to the suppliers, not to WD and the DW8 team. Likewise with Bibendum, moving all of that over does take some time -- it's not simply down to DW8 and Bidendum, but it also requires some conversation with Bibendum's clients. This is a real life business, not simply moving some code around -- it makes sense to keep that in mind when assessing the business and one's expectations.

Hypothetically, just because a platform has 5,000 SKUs does not mean that is the key uptake metrics if 95% of platform sales come from 250 SKUs. It's sensible to remember that it does take some time to build a real business and get people to change their ways. The decisions people take here are a bit more substantial than trying a new toothpaste for $2.75 once and that may take some time as we have seen with Wine Depot. Because this is a real business and not simply eye balls based like Youtube or TikTok there are other circumstances to consider. The lockdown will be good for people to reconsider what they can do with their business to counteract the lockdown but it also requires being able to in front of people which slightly handicaps DW8 right now, though that is a minor item imo as I believe we are continuing to see growth in the underlying business and the effect will continue to compound. Compounding does take a little bit of time, remember the couple of thousand cases we shipped in Jan 2020 to gain some perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.