KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-8664

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Busy weekend about to kick off on my end but wanted to share this beforehand in case it is helpful to others. I make these things for myself to keep track (spreadsheets + more broad-bush-stroke visual tools are a good combo for me).

Remember this is shareholder-made and does not represent a series of ultimatums to hold the firm to. It is just one of a few things I use for perspective.

All taps on before EOCY 2021 (with the caveat that we do not have info about EBay & Amazon launch yet). All taps/channels will increase output streams over time with compounding implications of ongoing supplier signups and development of WD brand equity.

Logistics is the foundation stone that rises with all the below tides. Revenue streams are all/mostly integrated and complementary. Market will outgrow logistics over time as main revenue stream due to sales clip margins. Direct will become a powerful driver over time too (as a side note, Dean mentioned in this weeks interview that 'multiple other Direct channels are in the works for integration).

Best wishes

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3419/3419061-24aad47dfc2860282d39611e01f4e887.jpg
    Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 31/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.