KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I truly do love the DW8 HotCopper page and the people that...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I truly do love the DW8 HotCopper page and the people that contribute to it.
    It’s something to look forward to reading and educating myself about each day.

I firmly believe and have done for a long time, that our most valuable asset is our time.That being the case please don’t waste your most valuable asset on negative people who are making false claims and literally just wasting everyone’s time.

As mentioned previously, just press ignore and that will be the end of it. It is truly that easy. At the end of the day, we do not know if these down rampers are bored 12-year-old kids sitting in their basement looking for interaction and someone to bite during lockdown.

As this is an open forum anyone can join in, and a conclusion I have made over the years is, you just do not know who is on the other side of the keyboard and the mentality behind making those particular comments.

If you feel you are being pulled in by negative and untrue comments and have the desire to reply, just remember this one quote;

“If you argue with an idiot you create two.”
    Then they will beat you with experience and knock you down to their level.

Finally, thank you to all the amazing contributors on this thread.You guys are the ones that make this a pleasure to come back to time and time again.

Gibbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.