KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-9127

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362

it’s hard to do mate, but just chuck it in the bottom draw, comeback at Christmas.

not sure how much you have in but hopefully you didn’t remortgage your house for them.

as tas said before he’ll probably just come back for the next announcement.

as scary as it might feel and when buyer remorse kicks in, you have to say to yourself, am I ok with losing everything on this bet that Dw8 is that revolutionary company that will change the way people do business . If the answer is yes then just don’t look for a while.

However if the answer is as you say this company is dog shit and if you don’t believe that it will succeed then sell and walk away, but don’t look back.

personally not sure how much you have but you can always hedge your bet and sell half. I have also seen it come from its highs, I haven’t sold a share and have continued to accumulate. I will see this go to zero if I have made the wrong choice however I am happy with losing everything in taking on this bet.

if you have conviction and confidence in what you do and trade then you won’t ever feel disappointment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.