KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-9155

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I’m genuinely running out of answers tbh.
    I know and understand the business inside out and they haven’t really stepped a foot wrong (sure, I didn’t love the deep discount on the last CR but I’ve gotten over that). They have had explosive growth and have achieved a lot during their short time as a listed business. Why do people keep selling? It’s trading at a heavy discount to what my financial model has as fair value.
    All well, time will tell - we just need to be patient. Non-listed start ups doing half of what we do and burning cash at a much quicker rate are fetching 1B valuations for fun. ASX investors really don’t understand tech and it’s to no surprise all the aussie success story unicorns don’t list here.

What I do know is that as soon as the stock gets on the radar of Iarger broker desks which provide proper research coverage, we will move and move quickly. I am hoping most the so called “Sophisticated investors” that received allocations to the last CR are now flushed out. If Dean wants to get serious, he needs to start speaking and receiving his corporate advice from the larger investment banks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.