KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-9197

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    cos you get eaten in the grift of it all. like, what's important? winning against this dude who doesn't care if you win or making more money for yourself? nobody needs you defending the stock. i think you were on another stock defending t.e.p against someone and it's like, that ain't how you make money. it just isn't.

talking to this guy is how hotcopper gets more page views, and more page views they get more ad views, etc etc. you're just making other people money by running up the counters. maybe this dude has a specific mapped out grift that he's plotting and even if it's a bad grift, you're helping him run up his counter.

goes for anyone. even me by posting this im running up other people's counters

i think if you wanna make more money, you should look on asic unclaimed money search or search for scholarships you can apply for or solve some of these murders because arguing here is so removed from the stockmarket that you're just throwing away time and anything, absolutely anything will be a better use of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.