KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

The share price doesn’t matter lol. Like it’s good to know but...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The share price doesn’t matter lol. Like it’s good to know but we are invested in a business not a share price. Most of us would not even know the price if this was 30 years ago where we would have to call our broker and ask for the price, something we can not do today with housing. The business is still on its trajectory and in my opinion making valid moves, I can’t necessarily say the trajectory is heading to become x and y because there’s not an x and y to go off although aslong as I continue to see the growth rate at which it is performing I will not sell.

I also think someone is onto something with bmf being involved in some sort of investing firm who is currently accumulating but idk, we do need someone to tell us the negatives but he has not given any detailed analysis on why he isn’t buying in. If true that he is manipulating the market, I can see where he has gathered .5 because he knows what he is doing to get it there but Idk I doubt he is lol I’m sure me saying this gives him a good smile though “honey they think I’m an investment banker!!!”.

I just hope the quarterly has some good news for us all as I do enjoy the dopamine release it gives, I’ll most likely be holding until 2023-2024 and my buy in price was .180 lmfao. Currently .91 now though lol

Last edited by Okinvest: 08/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.