KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-96

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811

DW8 is the first start-up in the spec space that I knew wasn’t just a gamble it was an "INVESTMENT” and an early transition to retirement.

It’snot like they are spending $1.5 Million drilling for wine hoping to hit the mother load.

The Market and Wine Industry is already in place and ready for the DW8’s transformation.

Many of us early holders who continue to see the potential and growth are still here and are excited for the future and share price appreciations over the next month, 6 months and years to come. I’m really not sure what people’s expectations are, but we have only been online for a bit over 6 months.Patience is required.

What Dean and his team have achieved in such a short time frame is exceptional and should be commended. As shareholders we should be extremely proud.

With only 2 marketing employees working only from SA and able to sign up 74 wineries during Covid and the non-existent hospitality industry is a feat in itself. How where these 2 able to get so many sign ups??? Is word of mouth getting out and DW8 are now being approached???

The appointment of Aaron is a huge tick in expanding the business, locally and internationally. Let’s not forget Aaron wants to work for DW8. He obviously sees what the business is capable off in the coming months / years.

Yes the share price has gain traction quicker than my expectations and why wouldn’t it the business model is A+.

Is it overvalued? Definitely NOT.

This quarterly Revenue was what was to be expected let’s see the end of year result.I'm sure we will all be blown away.

Now the elephant in the room;

Capital Raising – We all knew it was due and I am now excited that we have an opportunity to continue to expand the business and grow. .

How is this not a huge positive. End of the year we will be within the revenue stream of B2B and It will be the last raise required.

Dean has stated he wants DW8 to be an ASX200 company - Blue sky potential.
    This in itself is huge and Dean has put his reputation on the line especially when you’re on the BOD's for retail drinks Australia. Look at the names Deans rubbing shoulders with.

What excites me the most is the future Annual meetings. I can't see Dean putting on a few casts of Goon.

We will all be drinking top shelf booze becoming best friends and high fiving with huge grins and a hangover to last for days.

I’m Happy holder. Have a great rest of the weekend all.

Last edited by gift: 26/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.