KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-9971

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    @Jmap Best take his comments apart to see which are a) truthful, b) truthful and presented in the right context and/or c) exaggerated or false claims. For example, stating that ..."Tesla, (is) arguably the worlds fastest growing company" should give you an indication that this (part of the) statement is exaggerated at best and demonstrably false as there are dozens of companies incorporated in and listed on US exchanges alone that are growing faster than Tesla (on any metric Mr. Winder may choose). And let's not even talk about the world where the number goes easily into the hundreds using something like the MSCI ACWI plus MSCI ACWI SC Indices as a universe. So if that statement is incorrect then how correct are the others?! Well, let's just say picking some high level numbers out of context or failing to contextualize them is incorrect. Take apart his claim of compensation of directors into what is non-exec based compensation, salary comp for employees who are directors and incentives plus new comp for new employees coming on board as part of deals where we got assets for below FV etc and the story becomes more contextualized. Also, keep in mind that 100M of the outstanding and dilutive incentives where granted by the old board when the SP was $0.004 with substantially less SOI and the prospect of even earning $1M in revenue per year had the same odds as winning the Powerball Lottery. Yeah....a lot has changed because of new mgmt. Context matters, Mr. Wilder has provided none.

Are comp rates high imo? Well...I generally think a lot of ASX firms' mgmt and directors get away with paying themselves well, maybe too well imo, with help of their paid in capital. Non exec rates in general should be much more scaled to reflect the size of the firm and revenue/profitability rather than the 'industry standard' being employed. But that means DW8 has to keep up with the Jones' to ensure they get quality non-execs, so it's comparative pricing rather than 100% their discretionary choice. Remember garbage in, garbage out -- I rather have good people on board to ensure we get this right and pay for it to max the probability of this working out. Compared to many other ASX firms DW8 is not worse or much better in that sense tbh. Just my opinion, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.