KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

So ive managed to visit 'Small Acres Cyder' which is...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    So ive managed to visit 'Small Acres Cyder' which is available on Market. Theyve got 2 products on market with many in store also. Located in a small town in NSW named Orange. I booked in for a cider tasting board which included about 8 different varieties of cider, run by a couple who have been in the industry for just over 12 months now. I managed to speak to the owner and highlighted that I was a shareholder in DW8 and asked for his opinion and thoughts on WineDepot to date. He identified he was really pleased with their service of picking and packing items as it cuts alot of time out of his day. He then went on to say listing products online has been very easy, and that his intention is to list the rest of his products starting with a pallet of each item. We then went on to speak about Kaddy and their product range.

Just sharing my experience, glad to see a happy supplier - add to cart their Pomme traditional cider if you already havent. Brilliant cider. I'll be putting through an order tonight along with some Gin from Gingin.

Onwards and Upwards! Keen for the upcoming update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.