KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

wow what an incredible buying opportunity at the...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    wow what an incredible buying opportunity at the moment..imho

$110m market cap @ circa $20-25m revenue and 200%+ YoY growth

I'm happily accumulating more at these prices. As the name gets more B2C exposure thanks to the various integrations and insider trading club, this should be closer to $0.20 - $0.25.

my forecast had winedepot at $0.24 ($400m valuation) when annual cases processed reached 1m and revenue hit $20m. I dare say most retail investors aren't aware that thanks to the partons acquisition, winedepot has already hit a run-rate of 1m and $20m rev (as per latest investor presentation). So once these results are more widely known, SP should be closer to $0.24 which I believe is fair value.

there's a punters chance this happens by the end of the year given the next update in November will incorporate Partons and media will likely be all over the sheer size of growth...but either way I'm happy at these levels. Each pay cheque buys a few more shares from weak hands.

random side note - was doing some dd on airtasker...$410m market cap, $25m revenue and 200%+ YoY growth...always interesting to see how the market values businesses with similar results...dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.