KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Holders ONLY

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I would like to create a thread exclusively for shareholders. The aim would be for robust and constructive discussions.

If you don’t hold DW8, please stay away from this thread. Your input is not helpful. We are hurting, and such blatant revelling in other’s bad luck / judgement is the lowest of the low. There are real people on here and their emotional and financial wellbeing has taken a big hit. Please don’t rub it in.

And DT, if you are reading this (we know you keep abreast of what’s happening in the ‘socials’), please keep us shareholders in the loop of any developments. Specifically, why did Triton walk away from the deal (I don’t buy the excuse given)? From the company announcement dated 18th August, you said, “the task of onboarding larger suppliers and distributors has proven challenging”. Does that extend to onboarding of wholesalers that you mentioned in your Quarterly Zoom webinar? Please be more transparent with what’s happening behind the scenes. Hopefully you have some good news soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.