KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

yep— only difference really between pre and post cap raise ann...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    yep— only difference really between pre and post cap raise ann is the replacement of 600k in interest pa with 30% dilution (reduced If SP increases over 24 mths). Will still receive 5mn cash- one was lump sum the other is over 12 mth( if we trade over $0.01 SP in 10mths)- I’m assuming since they structured the deal this way that they’ve got a plan to survive the next 12 mths: and that they’ve sold the idea to new technologies capital... one can assume NTC have done their dd and bought into the concept..big holders dumping coz the stock just wasn’t mathematically worth 1.5c anymore.. forum members posting extensive fud coz sour- no issue, but I think if fud is to be posted it should have been posted over the past 6 mths, not at 0.008 after a cap raise which at this SP after 15 mths of terminal decline wouldn’t really mean much to residual value of holdings imo. Trusting what is written on the ann: my assumption was triton funding was in play for a while- fell over- and left Dean & co with their pants down in the 11th hour.. raise was likely the only option to secure funding in the 11 days.. harsh terms— but better to stay solvent and diluted than bk. I guess 1. They didn’t organise funding earlier give Turton deal was SP exclusive- so there was no urgency given a declining SP. 2. what they could have done better would have been either secure funding earlier / have a backup source.. once again making an assumption they didn’t have backup since it’s quite expensive to put a deal together just as a contingent option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.