KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hi Snigel the only input i have currently is if you look at the...

1. 1,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi Snigel the only input i have currently is if you look at the difference between sku's in last 4c and sku's currently displayed on kaddys website it would show our product range increasing over 20% already.

Dean said in the last webinar that the last thing we want is to be the ones who have spent all the money building the 'in-roads' to this new niche(which really it is, since dw8s arrival there has been plenty of players trying to pivot) only for another player to come over the top and take everything we have built.

B2b already exists. Couriers already exist. We arent either, we are trying to create a new synergy to the likes of an amazon model thats a complete package convenience, competitively priced, one stop shop for not only alcoholic beverages, but an entire service for the hospitality industry (eventually).

All this information is available through their websites or webinar/presentations.

We are 2 years old. Why are we being crushed before we have even begun? Scaling marketplaces take time to get the ball rolling, this is obvious? Compare that with the current employment climate/covid blah blah it is more than obvious the headwinds mgmt are facing.

It definitely a gamble at the moment but the industry is crying for innovation, if people don't want to back dw8 to take the pie, who are they backing??

Last edited by Jmap: 20/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.