KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hi bigfoot i agree with you about putting too much trust into...

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Hi bigfoot i agree with you about putting too much trust into what's said by mgmt but are we expecting too much from the financials?
    Has it even been a year since the acquisition?

We have been told a lot of one of costs have had to happen to clean the books, so how much of that 15m cash burn is recurring?

In regards to slashing fees when you look at the tier structure only the top tier are paying the low fee as their volumes are large and can offset that lower fee, will it be profitable in the end time will tell.

You say the Kaddy model is in shambles but we havent even been running them for a year and have been focusing on cutting costs before routing funds towards the growth of Kaddy, all communicated to us from mgmt. Surely we need to give them longer than 10 months to prove their $40m sales pitch?

What if the team is able to slash costs, i even agree with a mgmt restructure, cut the fat keep what's necessary but do not agree with splitting Kaddy from dw8 and running a static logistics provider.

As ive said before you can't stop people doing business off the table, but is this just 1 supplier and 1 buyer doing a sale or buyers contacting each supplier separately to order? People are assuming way to much with the leakage issue. Surely staying on platform has more value than spending all that time to save 1%?

The next 2 Quarters are coming into peak season, they have to get their shit together. I've personally gone through multiple acquisitions in my career and its always messy, too many chiefs not enough Indians. I pray there isnt an internal fire going on.
    Last edited by Jmap: 20/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.