KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Like many, I have not enjoyed the S.price over the last few...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    Like many, I have not enjoyed the S.price over the last few months. However just like 6 months ago we were signficantly overvalued (at 20c) I think we are now at the stage of being very under-valued. It is only a matter of time till we spring back somewhat fair value.

Just remember what Dean said here on https://stocksdownunder.com/video/interview-with-digital-wine-ventures-asxdw8/
    on July 22-2021

"We have got a solution that has attracted the smaller suppliers, the more boutique producers who can see the real value in our position. Up until now a lot of the larger producers, they love what they have seen, in terms of our technology and the service level which we provide, but they have been concerned about our ability to maintain those service because we have predominately outsourced a lot of logistics to 3rd parties.
    Our recent acquisition of Partons, changes that. We have effectively taken control of our supply chain, that will allow us to deal with the bigger end of town. Some of those producers have 100's of SKU they obviously move significant volumes. This acquisition really allows us to start to cater for these bigger producers who have been sitting back watching and waiting to prove ourselves out and guarantee the service level they require."
    "Only Brisbane is left to go in terms of controlling our own site"

Consider this was only a month ago...
    Between now and the end of the year I suspect we will have an ann from left field that will confirm a big player has signed on. Watching and waiting.

DYOR and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.