KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Just putting the latest investor update here, for future ease of...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1530

Just putting the latest investor update here, for future ease of reference, media in one spot.

Some random thoughts - where I am at, after hearing this...
    After hearing this presentation, it has only strengthened my conviction that we are sitting on a huge potential here. Of course, there are never guarantees, however it is a matter of minimising risk as much as possible.

Two ingredients are here for a significant turnaround...
    - top notch management - not just management but leadership. DT and Mike and others, want to lead and make a difference, they appear not be interested in managing or continuing in the same direction, but they want to make a dent in the Marketplace. Moreover the management are aligned and have significant skin in the game.
    - Genuinely unique idea. They are the only marketplace + fulfilment beverage service the world! The technology here is genuinely ground--breaking. Paradigm shift and words like that are thrown around often and every company wants to say what we are doing is groundbreaking however the more you understand the processes here and what they are doing, the more you understand this is genuinely unique. People who says it's a logistics company, or just a tech play, with little margins don't; actually understand what is going on. In fact most people, don't know DW8 are doing.
    This means there is a huge opportunity before the market catches on. Paradigm shifts are never or rarely seen when they are happening, only by a few. Everyone looking back will say "it was so obvious, how did I not know?" but it very hard to see in the present. I really think DW8 will be like that in years to come.

SP sucks at the mo
    The SP is not great, nasty the past 6 months or so. However what I am looking for, is something that is significantly undervalued and missed by the market. I believe this is one of these very few opportunities where all the factors are aligned for significant growth.

2018 - change for me, move to long term.
    In about 2018, I looked through my past history and went through the numbers ( last ten years). I did not sugarcoat anything looked at losesss and gains honestly. I found that if I had just bought and held on (not sold anything) I would have been miles ahead. Hence since 2018, my own investment philosophy is to find a handful of stocks (amongst the thousands), that have huge potential and to sink significant funds into a few for a long period (years). I moved toward the idea of picking a select few stocks (five or so), spending a long time to find these five. Buying and holding for a long time.
    The point is, most "investors" feel the need to be active, to get in on a particular stock and then to move (if one is not growing) and then to come back). I think this is one of the stocks, that I will look back in about two years, even five, and realise that If I just left all the capital in there and did nothing I am way better off then chopping and changing.

DYOR and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.