CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Raks, I heard a rumour that the banker fell out of a spar bath...

1. 250 Posts.
    Raks, I heard a rumour that the banker fell out of a spar bath and broke his leg while in the company of 4 norwegian blond ladies on a skiiing holiday from uni.

Not sure where I heard it but, oh, wait a minute, maybe it was me who said that on another thread.

Back on subject, now I have sufficiently amused myself again, t4p as I have commented on the other thread, saying the deal will be signed this week I agree is what was said and I agree this does not mean an ann was committed to however, MS knows this game well enough to realise that most will thus assume there will be an ann.

MS/CVI need to manage their ad-hoc communications a little more professionally as most companies do and keep the commitment a little more general.

Yes I agree dweebs will get all excited about an expected ann and then suffer a crisis when it does not materialise but, MS should know this and thus, work with the audience rather than against it.

Untimately, if the dweebs sell out, it simply opens up the opportunity for the stronger holders to get more at cheaper prices or for new holders to enter. The cost is a short term 1-2c drop. Who cares :)

Next week, next month and next quarter are what matters to the sronger holders.

Gus :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.