DXB 1.06% 46.5¢ dimerix limited

wtf , mate they were not in the cue at the end of the day… they...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    wtf , mate they were not in the cue at the end of the day… they were during the day and then when the day finished automatically pulled… you’re literally looking at the orders at 8:40pm ffs mate.

you say the buys aren’t dated umm look at the prices you can literally see at what price I bought and just calculate what date that was based on where the share price was. I didn’t disclose the date because the account number was there… happy to post when I get home,

in terms of charts what is ur chart saying, I’d love to compare it to my sons charts and my analysts charts… as well as the other 1000 hot copper users charing DXB. Have you ever thought maybe every single person charts.. so if everyone’s charting and seeing a downtrend who the hell is buying?!?

maybe people who are more then happy picking up shares from ridiculous chartists/retail like yourself only to buy back when something is in an uptrend, absolutely hilarious and another reason why I never go on hot copper, I guess you’re chasing pips mate I’m chasing the whole pie, plenty of value to be found if you analyse companies rather then charts all the time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $255.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 46.5¢ $1.514M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121059 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 106197 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.