DXB 8.00% 40.5¢ dimerix limited

DXB Chart, page-1322

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I buy & sell as I go & take profits, (& also losses). as the opportunities or circumstances occur.

There are too many outside influences that affect the price daily, weekly & monthly.I don't just hold on unless it is in a clear uptrend which it is not atm imo.

I sold the last of it on the 30th July due to it not doing what I hoped after buying & selling some the previous week & also last week, in the hope of a slow accumulation from the point after the sell off after the quarterly announcement.

I think I posted these thoughts on the 26th July. It didn't happen & then the US etc spat the dummy so I haven't bought in again yet & am avoiding all except some that are drilling prospects.

And I'm doing that verrry speculatively, if there's any that aren't speculative, in the end, really.

Bio stocks sometimes follow the direction of Tech stocks etc so I'm waiting a little to see where the market settles.

I am very upbeat about DXBs prospects moving forward.

The price will fluctuate due to all the outside influences, as you know.

Hopefully it will turn the corner soon.

Everyone is different as far as their Investing & Trading profile & behaviour.

This is just my thoughts & way of doing things. Imo, dyor. Not financial advice etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.