DXB 6.19% 45.5¢ dimerix limited

fun part of using Heiken-Ashi candles is that there is never any...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5633/5633963-14b9e111abdf0e3591cbdbf49d6d5b17.jpg

fun part of using Heiken-Ashi candles is that there is never any gaps... so the charts do look a bit different from a standard candle but also you get a smoother view of where things are headed. I use pitchforks as they are also based averages rather than exact figures, more like a channel or range type view.. The bottom squiggles are the slow stochastic which is the same as a William R but different number scale, same looking thing just different numbers. As a general rule, I just trade directions using options positions so the precise top or bottom isn't really important, just the direction of trades..

There is a light green/aqua pitchfork up in the left part of the chart, that is from years ago so there is still a while to go before hitting the lower arm of a long term direction. The downward pointing pitchfork is largely irrelevant now given the commercial terms afoot as is the likelihood of being brought back to the bans of the upward pitchfork... total guesswork now

No idea where it will end up but I'd say that given the look of that slow stochastic there is probably a bit more to go... also worth considering that at these times of flux in a companies history... highly likely to be incredibly volatile and pretty much all comments about up or down are highly likely to be correct at any given moment. I would think any price below 20c is a good price given what is ahead over the next couple of years. Best part about Health stocks is that when they do finally get going, they have fairly significant barriers to entry for competitors.
    Last edited by dunnomuch: 06/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.19%)
Mkt cap ! $250.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 45.0¢ $1.527M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 93254 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 30775 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.