DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

DXB discussion in another forum

1. 1,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi All,

@Matt Adl responded to my question in another forum about DXB and what he thinks. Thought I'd repost it here. All great points, but I'd also point out:

*There's more information about the competitive endpoint for efficacy available.
    *Dimerix have a new hire who is a licensing expert with many bigger deals up his sleeve.
    *June/July there will be a major safety and efficacy release.
    *There have been several big Australian biotech buyouts - and our new member of the board was a part of them.

FROM @Matt Adl :

"Just went over where they are at and financials, there are few key points of contention that could determine a good entry point.

1st at 0.006 a share the orders are stacked @26m making it unlikely you will get in unless you buy at 0.007.

2nd DMX-200 with a 50% probability of clinical success - these figures need to improve somewhat through the testing phase as customers and doctors are going to prefer a higher % of success.

3rd  product can license to a pharma partner in FY19 (base case) or FY18 (optimistic case) for US$30-50m upfront, US$100-200m in milestones and an 8-12% royalty. Finding a pharma partner and developing an upfront revenue followed by MS+R agreement is not guaranteed on these figures, if this translates succesfully your looking at estimated 13-30c company minimal; however, this is at least 1-2 years off.

4th  product launch in FSGS in FY22 (base case) or FY21 (optimistic case) in the US and FY23 (base case) or FY22 (optimistic case) in Europe - long way till product launch, creating little interest in the stock or chance at recouping investment, it would be a MT/Long play for sure

5th company raises another $10m at $0.01 per share in order to complete both halves of the current Phase 2 for DMX-200 as well as move other pipeline elements forward - this seems like the best time for a short play, if you can acquire at 0.007 and they plan to CR at 0.01 translates to .3 raise; however, looking at current turnover, not sure how the SP will hit that target unless the subscription is to SI only.

Bio-pharma is highly speculative with significantly high peaks with substantial down-turns between, this company is still a fair way off and I would predict closer to the end of the year may be a better accumulation point if you don't want capital tied up. Right now it would be a pure punt, but if your keen on it give it a go and see how it turns out, will keep my eye on it and see how the company progresses."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.