DXB 6.67% 49.0¢ dimerix limited

DXB Media thread., page-167

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Nina has often stated that Dimerix is fully funded for the phase 3 trials and that more deals are in the pipeline prior to phase 3 completion.
    There is confidence in the science in the existing agreements. And researching the science and scientists involved - it further enhances that confidence.
    DMX-200 (repagermanium), reduces the amount of proteinuria (when protein from your blood collects in your urine) and slows the decline of kidney function, when taken in addition to a medicine called an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB). An ARB is a very commonly used medicine in FSGS.

More agreement(s) could drop at any stage.

https://investors.dimerix.com/FormBuilder/_Resource/_module/WRxy8W0jV0SarmkfnUde8g/docs/DXB_A_Rare_Opportunit_2024.pdf

The above is a recent analysis performed by EUROZ HARTLEYS. It clarifies several points including:
    1) The safety and efficacy of DMX 200 i.e.Last month the trial was de-risked when DXB announced DMX-200 had passed the efficacy futility analysis, indicating it is performing better than placebo. Importantly, this analysis represents a patient cohort nearly 10x larger than that of the phase 2 trial.
    2) We estimate there is a +A$5 billion total addressable market (TAM) for DMX-200 in the treatment of FSGS.
    3) Licensing Deal ⁄ Commercial Validation - DXB executed a major $230m licensing deal last year with European speciality pharma company Advanz Pharma, covering the European Economic Area, and other select regions. The deal could yield up to $220m in milestone payments for DXB, plus royalties of 15-20% on net sales. Additionally, DXB has received multiple non-binding term sheets for global and regional licensing deals, with a USA deal poised to be a major catalyst.
    4) Fully Funded - The company is fully funded through to the completion of its phase 3 trial in FSGS with circa $38.6m in pro-forma cash, and an additional $7.7m of options in the money. Moreover, this cash could be supplemented by future licensing deals.

I am accumulating DXB shares - just like I accumulated NEU shares from $1.71 to $18.90 just last week (average $4)....

When you research DXB - it ticks all the boxes. DYOR. Start with Google! GLTAH.

Last edited by giarc63: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $280.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.0¢ $1.688M 3.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 59399 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.