DXB 3.19% 45.5¢ dimerix limited

Nina has often stated that Dimerix is fully funded for the phase...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Nina has often stated that Dimerix is fully funded for the phase 3 trials and that more deals are in the pipeline prior to phase 3 completion.
    There is confidence in the science in the existing agreements. And researching the science and scientists involved - it further enhances that confidence.
    DMX-200 (repagermanium), reduces the amount of proteinuria (when protein from your blood collects in your urine) and slows the decline of kidney function, when taken in addition to a medicine called an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB). An ARB is a very commonly used medicine in FSGS.

More agreement(s) could drop at any stage.

https://investors.dimerix.com/FormBuilder/_Resource/_module/WRxy8W0jV0SarmkfnUde8g/docs/DXB_A_Rare_Opportunit_2024.pdf

The above is a recent analysis performed by EUROZ HARTLEYS. It clarifies several points including:
    1) The safety and efficacy of DMX 200 i.e.Last month the trial was de-risked when DXB announced DMX-200 had passed the efficacy futility analysis, indicating it is performing better than placebo. Importantly, this analysis represents a patient cohort nearly 10x larger than that of the phase 2 trial.
    2) We estimate there is a +A$5 billion total addressable market (TAM) for DMX-200 in the treatment of FSGS.
    3) Licensing Deal ⁄ Commercial Validation - DXB executed a major $230m licensing deal last year with European speciality pharma company Advanz Pharma, covering the European Economic Area, and other select regions. The deal could yield up to $220m in milestone payments for DXB, plus royalties of 15-20% on net sales. Additionally, DXB has received multiple non-binding term sheets for global and regional licensing deals, with a USA deal poised to be a major catalyst.
    4) Fully Funded - The company is fully funded through to the completion of its phase 3 trial in FSGS with circa $38.6m in pro-forma cash, and an additional $7.7m of options in the money. Moreover, this cash could be supplemented by future licensing deals.

I am accumulating DXB shares - just like I accumulated NEU shares from $1.71 to $18.90 just last week (average $4)....

When you research DXB - it ticks all the boxes. DYOR. Start with Google! GLTAH.

Last edited by giarc63: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $250.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 49.0¢ 45.5¢ $1.515M 3.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 161532 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 33998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.