DXB 1.16% 43.5¢ dimerix limited

Hi All, Maybe some of you have seen this already, Travere have...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi All,

Maybe some of you have seen this already, Travere have inked a new licencing deal for SE Asia (excluding China) for Sparsentan in IgAN (for which they received Accelerated Approval from the FDA for at an Interim Endpoint during that trial). For FSGS, the FDA requested more data.

Travere also signed a licencing agreement with Vifor/CSL on those Interim results for IgAN (a bit of history there).

There are multiple articles out there, but here is Travere’s press release, better to go to the horse’s mouth:

https://ir.travere.com/news-releases/news-release-details/travere-therapeutics-announces-licensing-agreement-renalys

They need to do a Registrational Trial in Asia. I think what Nina was discussing in regards to a bridging study being waived in China for our ACTION 3 trial & now this information regarding this becomes all the more interesting & important.

While IgAN is a different kidney disease indication, our drug DMX-200 has a different MOA (mode of action) possibly even synergistic with Sparsentan if pre-clinical results are confirmed in clinical trials down the track.

I find it interesting to look at Travere’s journey as an example in the kidney disease space.

Have a great weekend all, happy reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $239.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.3¢ 42.5¢ $634.3K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 26920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.