DXB 7.46% 36.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi Ajc40 (my Autocorrect keeps saying Ajax, that’s funny).I...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    Hi Ajc40 (my Autocorrect keeps saying Ajax, that’s funny).

I think what is not being taken into account with new holders is all the data from Ph2A on that basket trial where IgAN were a group of responders as well as DKD.

Initially DXB were going to do a dual trial with both indications, but then DKD & the Orphan status one in FSGS. So maybe I didn’t make it quite clear enough that the data collection over the years is very promising in multiple indications under the CKD/fibrosis umbrella, not just FSGS. Maybe that you can’t go back that far to review older posts but for sure ANNs. I don’t know, but IgAN is an indication we have seen responders in with earlier trials & for a small Aussie biotech, you simply cannot trial every indication in CKD that is showing signs of efficacy.

DKD is being held back I believe, so that the benefits of Orphan Status for DMX-200 in FSGS can be realised in the terms of monetary value in R&D, but still adds value to Companies involved in deals the data for other indications. The R&D assets elsewise with other indications & our HIT Receptor platform, which is also very valuable.

SGLT2i & Ozempic & other similar GLP-1 drugs are not for everyone in the CKD space. There are other oral therapies now also in the SGLT2i space now available here in Australia both for cardiac & renal indications.

A Quick Look at GLP-1 drugs:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK551568/

It’s brief, but you can look at all of that in your own time. I have seen some amazing benefits from Ozempic, but also people who couldn’t tolerate the side effects & others who just abuse it, not unlike gastric sleeve surgery when it doesn’t work due to not following recommendations & symptoms following gorging in junk food. I have a relative who was prescribed it for Type2 Diabetes. You think she could get it anywhere in a 300km radius of home due to all the off label prescribing for the Instagram cashed up weight loss crew. Nope back to Metformin XR. Things have changed with new TGA rules for prescribing. Anyway just some food for thought & potentially the results of our ACTION Ph3 also has bigger implications for the rest of the pipeline for DMX-200 & DMX-700. We don’t really know a lot about 700, but it was DMX-200 being trialled in ARDS for COVID, potentially an indication for community acquired pneumonia (other) as well, to prevent lung damage & fibrosis. So the bigger picture than just the Ph3 in FSGS, but that is obviously our focus at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.3¢ 33.5¢ $3.801M 10.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 378856 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 7.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.5¢ 36.5¢ 33.5¢ 5557634
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.