DXB 7.46% 36.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi FC, Obviously I have to be careful what I say, & these are...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    Hi FC,

Obviously I have to be careful what I say, & these are just my thoughts & for sure speculative only, let me consult my crystal ball lol! I think it’s also important to note that in that Advanz deal, they also got first dibs on any further R&D in other indications for DMX-200 in their jurisdiction, so it looks like that is a recognised thing with other data from our pipeline.

I don’t know what is the answer to your question, but here are a few BP who I know of right now interested quite heavily in the CKD/fibrosis space in no real order: Astra Zeneca, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, Eli Lilly, Boehringer Ingelheim, and apparently Pfizer. There are probably many more we don’t hear about in Pharma news, which is USA/EU focused, so China will be interesting. That’s just from prior reading.

I am pretty confident all will be aware of our pipeline, at least quite a few, not only with connecting via conferences but also KOL on our Medical Advisory Board, which is very impressive for our small neck of the woods, & running the only Ph3 globally right now in FSGS that may see some progress for patients earlier rather than later. It is a bit of a pinch yourself to see if this is real right now moment for LTH.

We have all had our challenges here, it’s great to see Management so positive in the most recent interview, but I can see I have already been criticised here for even making a subjective observation on that, from comments from others, so you can understand that this is probably the limit of what I would want to share right now, except that personally I am feeling very optimistic about the outcome of Interim 1. One step at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.3¢ 33.5¢ $3.801M 10.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 378856 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 7.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.5¢ 36.5¢ 33.5¢ 5557634
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.