DXB 7.46% 36.0¢ dimerix limited

I think for new investors here, maybe take a look at racial...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    I think for new investors here, maybe take a look at racial differences in rates of primary FSGS & genetic factors.

Over the years I have posted quite a bit on this, but it is important & is more common in people of African-American descent and Hispanic descent.

Asia, including China has a large population of FSGS sufferers also. Africa well that’s another story, but there may be some new research out on that which is something to look into.

This is worth a Google for anyone DYOR.

The population recruited on this trial has to represent the ‘intent to treat’, so don’t forget South America either where we have multiple trial sites (large population of African & Hispanic descent).

I think if successful, USA & South America would both be attractive territories to snap up.

The big benefit here is that DMX-200 is an oral medication - it’s not an expensive infusion to administer in a hospital or outpatient clinic setting, so for countries that do not have the means, if they can prevent costly dialysis treatment & transplantation, even if the drug prolongs this for years, it’s of massive benefit to QOL for patients and health expenditure.

China were keen obviously to get this trial onboard waiving the bridging studies. HBV & HIV is common in China & Asia, and while this is secondary FSGS, DMX-200 may be of use in this indication also, but the ACTION 3 trial is for Primary FSGS.

Anyway, enough time on HC this morning, have a great day All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.3¢ 33.5¢ $3.801M 10.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 378856 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 7.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.5¢ 36.5¢ 33.5¢ 5557634
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.