DXB 1.28% 38.5¢ dimerix limited

DXB- Most Undervalued Biotech on ASX?, page-20

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi @NZ Trader @ All,  You know I’m in the same thinking as you (I don’t think you are joking), something’s brewing & my gut feeling is it is something good.  Either your timing getting on this stock b4 a CR is impeccable, or it isn’t, we will find out soon enough, however my gut feeling is the former (that means nothing on the ASX of course, however you know how much I believe in what DXB hold in their hot little hands & that is based on science & IP, not just my “gut”).  

Neither am I interested in debate regarding a CR, I think the company have everything under control like clockwork, except the SP lately, however that does not concern me, as what they hold in Pharma & drug discovery IP is massive.  They have been quiet after Berlin, it was only a couple of days ago though.  

For people who have gone through prior CRs & have been disappointed, I’m sure this time DXB will take things on board.  It is very different now with latest trial results.  Sorry for just looking at fundamentals & massive step ups Dimerix has had recently.  Still believing & holding.

@Dr Evil Porkchop, welcome & enjoyed your posts LOL.

Personally not worried.  I actually think Kathy is very astute & switched on.  GLTAH & DXB team.  
    Have a great w/e all x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.