DXB 1.75% 56.0¢ dimerix limited

@singhgu you disrespect the market...in your head you say they...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    @singhgu you disrespect the market...in your head you say they didn't understand the DKD results because that's a convenient narrative, but I can tell you the market understood it better than you think, saw through the spin of the "positive top line results" headline (which btw I doubt a commercial big Pharma company could get away with saying in a release if the overall trial failed) and concluded the drug might be a bit of a lemon if it couldn't do better than placebo in a diabetes patient group already at high risk.
    >>have you actually been following what's been going on in dkd treatment in the 4 years since the negative dimx trial. >>major drug therapy advancements is the answer, which make the dimx drug now far less compelling than might have been the case back in 2020, big problem for these guys.
    >>> I know 2 or 3 people who got in on the story and promise of a pipeline, dkd and copd, but both look to be mirages given the total absence of news in the last 2 years after the company claimed about 2 years ago to be doing x,y, z in both areas. Not a good look at all imo.
    GLTAH as they say on this forum...;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 56.5¢ 55.0¢ $756.0K 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 91387 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 31408 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.