DXB 7.32% 57.0¢ dimerix limited

I keep coming back coz it's so frikkin entertaining! Brilliant...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I keep coming back coz it's so frikkin entertaining! Brilliant insight into psychology, what with all the biases, belief, myths you see, and this stock's forum is especially rich pickings. here are some you might recognise:

1. "Downramper!!!!!". Boring, very tired, but an old favourite, the go-to jibe of the investor with nothing useful to say. Ad hominem is very common which is always a giveaway as a smokescreen to cover the inadequacies of the person making the insult.
    2. Here's another classic " I welcome all opposing views on this forum..." - has a veneer of reasonableness but actually a total lie
    3. SP tumbles or no news for too long: "Management are cr@p!!" or "the market is thick and didn't understand the data!!!"
    4. SP rockets: "Management are frikkin gods!!!"
    5. "This company is the gonna be the next X/Y/Z (e.g neuren)!!!" And why is that? "Coz the company's slides have a nice chart showing it ffs!!!"
    6. Then there's the unsubstantiated claim e.g. "this drug gives you 10 years extra life!!!". Evidence? "The CEO said so on You tube ffs!!!!"
    7. "omg this stock is soooooooo undervalued"

Just love it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
-0.045(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 65.0¢ 56.5¢ $3.477M 5.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 141059 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 24687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.