DXB 1.25% 40.5¢ dimerix limited

DXB Share Price, page-202

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think there will more than just a hint of efficacy with what we know from the interim results.. For most instos. The small market cap and lack of liquidity will preclude them. Liquidity in particular I believe have kept US funds in particular away from smaller asx biotech opportunities.. So once DXB gets to the next level , $50-100M - that should start to change .. Which is how things can pop to $200-300M (results being favourable) pretty quickly..

The company botched it up by setting such a high hurdle to get over with this study. For a ph2a that is primarily a safety study- why they would set a threshold of 50% reduction ABOVE standard of care is beyond me.. If they had set a lower threshold but one that was still clinically relevant, maybe the % "responders" would have been much higher in the interim release and the market would have taken more notice to date. Anyway- the proof is in the results to come.. But perhaps if they had managed the proteinuria benchmark better, and not waited so long after the interim release (which obviously didn't hit a nerve with the market) to do the CR, they might have raised $5M at 2c after the interim with 250M shares rather than $2M at 0.6c with 333M shares.. they have another chance now to get it right with the reporting of the full results- let's hope they do..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $223.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $758.5K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20986 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 110235 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.