DXB 2.94% 52.5¢ dimerix limited

DXB will come good – Here’s why

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I only bought into DXB in July after the Phase 2a results. I’m not educated enough in this field to understand all the science, but clearly DXB is potentially well placed to bring help to LOTS of people in the area of Diabetics and chronic kidney disease (CKD).

So after the good press of recent (which was still a bit scientific), I thought it would be good opportunity to invite one or more of you better informed and educated forum members to explain in simple layperson’s terms why the science behind DXB drug is so good.

To help kick you off:

I understand that the recent analysis of the Phase 2a results indicates that diabetics reacted well to DXB’s new drug DMX-200. However this drug seems to be a combination of 2 existing drugs(irbesartan and propagermanium?). Why is this combination so special? Can anyone just combine these 2 drugs?

I’ve read a bit about Receptor-HIT platform. What is this and why is it important?

I know DMX-200 and Receptor-HIT has been discussed in many posts over a long time so sorry to ask again, but I thought if the few of you that really know about these products could compile your thoughts, in simple terms and in one place, it would assist share holds like myself or anyone jumping in for a read to see why DXB will come good?

To all readers, remember to DYOR, but hopefully some forum members will reply to provide some guidance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.015(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $288.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.206M 2.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 46570 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 15832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.