DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Hi Happy...Simple...the Product works and works well!Its...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Happy...

Simple...the Product works and works well!
    Its Marketing does not..1700+ LinkedIn followers..really!
    It's Capital Reserves are stretched.

I believe there is a strong demand for DXN and its potential in production across varied market spaces but I also believe DXN does not have the $$$ to spend on actual production of product required.

This will need more than a $528k injection at a discount to market share issue. Rather I believe, a Strong direct investment by a significant player to take a 30%, 50% interest or even a full buy out and then be able to inject further funds of its own to really capitalise on DXN's potential across the numerous market spaces in which it is currently involved. At this time production capacity via staff, premises, market contracts, would immediately increase because the product works and now more can be delivered to a demanding, expanding market.

Yes, there is a definite demand for DXN's product. Scale of production needs to increase and this won't happen without a benefactor. Forget Capital Raising, takes too long, dilutes share value, sends wrong message to potential investors and customers.

Marketing and Economics 101.

DXN is currently only putting its toe in to check the water. It finds the temperature to its liking but lacks the capital to elevate to the next and subsequent levels.

just saying...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10700 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.