DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Hi Mickey,Happy to answer your questions where I can.Anything...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Mickey,

Happy to answer your questions where I can.

Anything (Economics) 101, your point 1, is a 'throw-away' term for simple or basic understanding of something. In this case, DXN has an extremely GOOD product across varied commercial spaces ie. Mining, Agriculture, Onshore and Offshore Cable landing stations as well as isolated geographical locations worldwide.
    DXN has so far received overwhelmingly positive feedback from ALL clients contracted with respect to on time, within budget and fit for purpose. Best testament is repeat, repeat business now flowing in.
    APX Partners (HyperOne) are testing the waters and NSW GIG is still in play, Newcrest and remote mining along with cable landing stations, currently in both the Indian and Pacific oceans are on DXN's books.

So Demand is there!

We now need Supply of the product to meet Demand.

Your point 2 re 'messages to potential investors' addresses, in my opinion, an urgent need for an immediate large investment of funds but not from a Capital Raising, which is sometimes discussed here.
    DXN is only a small cap company and as I mentioned previously, a capital raise can spook potential investors or customers and takes many months to see funds in the bank. An immediate injection of capital allows for Supply to be expanded much sooner.

I also addressed the Marketing of DXN. Marketing is extremely important for growing a business. We might have a Great Product but who knows about us? We can't rely on Hot Copper posters and getting 'likes' on LinkedIn.
    At the moment, DXN must spend available monies on secured contracts and as such, expansion of business is restricted. Immediate Cash injection eases this and would allow a significant marketing campaign as well as expansion of production capabilities. (Supply)

May I suggest Mickey that with questions 3 and 4 you approach DXN directly and speak with Matthew or John Baillie to give you accurate, updated information on these.

As an aside, if I were Armytage and had recently invested $528k to help short term business costs, at a discount to market @.012c, I would have some very direct questions for Matthew and the Board, sooner rather than later, as the share price today touched that price at .012c.

On a personal note, as part of this injection, Armytage received 22million options with an exercise price @.03c, in April 2023, which is a 50% premium to DXNOD @.02 a month later. I have mentioned previously that I see far more potential in DXNOD.

I hope this explains things a little clearer.

Just saying....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.