DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

To my knowledge any 'blackout' period is not a set,...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    To my knowledge any 'blackout' period is not a set, common timeframe and is at the discretion of the company. During this time investors/shareholders cannot be consulted, stated in the transcript of Matthew's response.

A 'blackout' may also be a time when those on the Board or within the Company cannot trade due to knowing market sensitive information.

Under the Corporations Act (2001) a Company has specific obligations to keep the market fully informed of any information that may have a material effect on the price or value of that company's securities. The company must ensure compliance with these requirements and effectively discharges its obligations by releasing information to the ASX in the form of an ASX Release (Announcement).

Under the Continuous Disclosure Rule (ASX 3.1 should you wish to clarify), a company is required to IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY the ASX of any information the company becomes aware of concerning itself, that a reasonable person (Law 101, the bystander/man on the Bondi tram), would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the company's securities.

So in short, yet only in my opinion as always, if DXN over this 'blackout' period, becomes aware of 'information' that may influence the share price, it is bound by Law to disclose ASAP to the ASX. Which means that June may not necessarily be a month of NO announcements.......just saying..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.