DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Hi Happy,I agree with all you are saying. It is an individual...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hi Happy,

I agree with all you are saying. It is an individual Company decision not to 'communicate' with investors and nothing is set in stone from the ASX. Indeed if a Company does become aware of information that may affect its share price, it is legally obliged to announce it to the Market, 'self imposed blackout' or not.

Yes there have indeed been quite a few positives this past few months but I won't bang on any more about them. I have expressed my thoughts previously.

I am, however, disappointed in DXN's communication with its shareholders. Far too long between drinks these days has resulted in where we find the Market Cap today. Twelve months ago, regular announcements strongly drove the share price and we all got excited. Today we are drip fed and it is left to outsiders to research and post progress reports. ie this week with 5GN.

I hope your enthusiasm plays out early July. As I have said, at $12+million, if DXN has all in place that it claims and can deliver what it proffers it can, then why would someone further up the food chain not just take it out lock, stock and barrel then cash inject and reap the benefits at bargain basement prices.

I genuinely wish all here the very best and trust, especially for those 'long termers,' it pays off.

...just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10700 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.