DXN 4.00% 2.4¢ dxn limited

DXNOD VALUE

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I have watched the price of the options for a while and always a little perplexed at how cheap they are.

I have found another option with similar attributes to compare how.cheap dxnod are....

CCZO March 2023 exp exer $0.05 currently heads trading at 0.031 out of money.
    CCZO trading at 0.015
    CCZ drilling for minerals and probably 3-5 years from production.

Dxnod also out of money (just) longer duration(minimal) seem to have almost no time decay built in to the portion of price and incredibly cheap for.a 3 year position to gain maximum leverage at a minimal outlay ?

Dxn have a system,production and worldwide T3 and T4 certification ready and about to go, with goals to be cash profitable by end of 2020.

Not trying to compare companies on where they will be in 3 years, but more so the idea of the differece between the options on pure value compared to heads.

Only reason I can elude.too is.the.options were free in truck loads from Dxn and any one buying a share who got options has.almost sold the options.and recouped the SPP /CR money

This is obviously not advice but welcome other people's thoughts and opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.437M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $10.74K 443.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132209 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 305296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.