DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

DXNOD can be a viable play going forward. Let me state at the...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    DXNOD can be a viable play going forward. Let me state at the opening that I hold significant DXNOD.

For those here unsure of options and how they work, allow me to walk you through it. Apologies to those for whom this is 'revision.'

An option is simply that, an opportunity to convert to a full share, at a set price, before the expiry date.
    For DXNOD it is .02c before May 2023.

For arguments sake assume you own 100000 opts at today's opening price of .004c....$400.

At the moment they are 'out of the money' meaning less than the .02 exercise price.

The Option price, once 'in the money' normally tracks the share price by its value ie. share price 4c, option price 2c. So at 10c the options should be 8c give or take.

At 10c a share, before 2023, you will pay 2c for a share by converting an option so in essence you are receiving 500% value, minus of course your initial purchase price.

Assuming at this price you converted the whole 100000 parcel, you would pay $2000 for 100000 shares valued at $10000.

In the Annual Report yesterday, there are Board members and key personnel who are sitting on huge numbers of options and performance bonuses, directly linked to the share price and turnover. (look it up).
    Most of these dates are throughout 2022, so one might imagine it would be in their best interests to 'move' the share price accordingly. With particular interest, I notice that Madden's key target is .35c in mid 2022.

By all means do the above calculation using these performance targets and then remember DXNOD has a year to run after that. If the share price got to .50c and you could buy for .02c. It's your call.

Bonus for the company is when options are converted it is cash straight into the Bank account.

Just Saying.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.