GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

dye 5 to 20 bagger in the next 5 years, page-2

1. 7,432 Posts.
    That,ctindale,well Excellent is not word enough for it.
    but I'll just chime in here with some inadequate words of Caution for d'Fresh Meat.They who think in Certainties.
    One must always look to the Downside,not get carried away as THEY say.
    RISK DYE-

BigEnergy mightn't like self-sufficency.The Electricity Grid is VERY Important in controlling d'Masses[ie You'n'Me]Keeps us in line you may say.
    One has to remember how the combustion engine,for example,has been held back technology advancement wise Chiefly because it didn't serve BigBusiness to move it onwards and upwards much beyond it's first "discovery".THEY were tooled up for the Established Methods and bought out even blew up anything that disturbed their "status quo"
    Do you follow how this "Factor" could come down on DYE?
    any alternative that better suits economically,socially BigBusiness MAY be adopted and DYE is left to wither.

A Counter Point to this Risk is the Lack of an Electricity Grid in India'n'China.These two Power Houses of Modern Economics are adopting the most up to date Technology Developments while we in d'West still pay royalties to Edison's Estate!Rusted,Petrol driven Junk in the hands of the aforementioned BigPower Co's.

Unfortunately,India and especially China don't have much time for fancy patented Intellectual Property Rights palaver.We pillaged them centuries ago and now it's their turn to do PAY BACK.They have their point on this question but it don't suit us.
    Do you think we can beat them on this again?

Anyway,that's all I got time for at the moment.Just some counter points for one to consider before "putting d'house" on DYE,pilgrims.

Happy Trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.